Add to Calendar
September 19, 2015 @ 10:30 am – 4:00 pm
I am delighted to announce that the keynote speaker will be Chief Adam Tampuri, the Chair of Fairtrade Africa Network.
Adam is a cashew and shea nut producer and co-founder of the Gbankuliso Cashew Farmers’ Association in Ghana. He is a member of the Fairtrade International Climate Change Working Group, representing African producers at United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change meetings.
He is a charismatic speaker and I am sure you will all value what he has to say and appreciate the opportunity to ask questions.
To be held in the centre of York. Venue to be confirmed. Refreshments served from 10.30am. Conference begins at 11am until 4pm.
Also during the day there will be:
· A presentation by a Fairtrade Foundation Officer updating us on latest deveopments at the Foundation.
· The election of the Fairtrade Foundation National Campaigner Council representative for Yorkshire.
· The opportunity to feedback your thoughts to the Fairtrade Foundation.
· A panel discussion with Fair Trade stakeholders.
· Workshops with something for everyone.
There will be a free vegetarian lunch.
You must book for this conference. The Foundation will take the bookings; I will let you know when bookings are open.
Free of charge. All Fairtrade supporters welcome.